BREAKING: Foreign National Electrocuted By Loose Wire in Grand Palladium Pool

FOREIGN NATIONAL ELECTROCUTED IN HOTEL POOL

On Friday afternoon, Ramondo Muraino a 38 yr old Mexican Sales Representative, was in a pool at the Grand Palladium Hotel in Hanover having a swim along with his wife and son when he was allegedly electrocuted in the water by a loose wire.
He got into difficulties and was observed to be motionless.

The Hotel security was alerted and he was assisted from the pool and CPR was rendered by the hotel nurse.

The police were contacted and upon their arrival, the lifeless body of Muraino was seen clad in a black shorts.

The body was taken to the Noel Holmes Hospital where it was pronounced dead and later taken to the Doyleys Funeral Home to await Post Mortem Examination.

Detectives of the Lucea CIB is carrying out investigations.

The Tourism Liaison Officer was contacted.

From Spytv News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *